Monday, December 29, 2008

No F***ing Way

Now, I already knew that Rush Limbaugh was douchebag, but giggling like a naughty schoolboy over a racist parody song (by fellow douchebag Paul Shanklin)? You have GOT to be kidding me! This is the most offensive bullshit since Abu Ghraib.

Look, I actually think that most Republicans, while I don't agree with their politics, are decent people. A little selfish, a little pushy with the holy-roller crap, maybe, but basically decent. And, a good many GOP honchos are speaking out against Chip Saltsman's inclusion of this ugly little Aryan Nation-ish ditty on a Christmas cd for members of the RNC. As well they should. I'm not even suggesting that those guys are less horrified than I by this whole ugly thing. His response to the whole mess?
"Paul Shanklin is a long-time friend, and I think that RNC members have the good humor and good sense to recognize that his songs for the Rush Limbaugh show are light-hearted political parodies." SERIOUSLY!?

You guys, guys....and I'm talking to any self-described conservatives out there who might, through some freak chance, see this blog....people are listening to this guy. Rush is on the air because he gets monster ratings. And make no mistake, he is speaking for you, for your party, for your family values, whether you asked for it or not. And this Saltsman character is running for the chairmanship of the Republican National Party!

This is why you get such a knee-jerk rejection from us liberals every time you say or do anything. Because while most of you I could probably come to an understanding, if not an agreement with, this jerk? And his sadly numerous peers? I'm sorry to tell you this, but they are speaking for you all, and a disturbingly large number of you are nodding along in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment