Thursday, May 7, 2009

People I Want To Punch In The Face





There was a pick your five quiz on Facebook the other day on this subject, and I had such a hard time narrowing it down to just five. I thought I'd post a more complete list here.

George W. Bush

Karl Rove

Dick Cheney

Ann Coulter

Rush Limbaugh

Bill O'Reilly

Pauly Shore

Gilbert Gottfreid

Jim Belushi

Anyone else responsible for According To Jim

Sissy Spacek

Anyone named Kardashian

All the Bachelors and Bachelorettes

Mel Gibson

Fred Phelps

All Televangalists

Newt Gingrich

Sarah Palin

All drivers in front of me in traffic

All shoppers in front of me in line

Anyone in front of me

Michael Vick

Marcus Vick

All wannabe thug rappers

Rednecks

Religious fanatics

Rich people

Anyone who works in a call center in India

People with mullets

Anyone who drives a huge, gas-guzzling SUV that I can't see around

Guys who ride around with their stereos up way too loud

Everyone who tries to rewrite history to make Ronald Reagan look like a great President

Whoever won that $220 million dollar lottery

No comments:

Post a Comment