Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Out Of State Travel

Well, according to my little poll, ya'll prefer my original stuff to my political commentary. Which, while flattering, presents me with a bit of a dilemma. As it happens, mocking the work of others is much easier than actually producing my own work. Weird, right?

See, there's this little thing called writer's block that I catch sometimes. Most times, I can will myself out of it, so it's really just a State of Mind. Which is very close to the State of Denial, which I have often visited. It's not far from the State of Confusion, but a long ways from State of the Art. Of course, I live in the State of Outrage, which borders the Altered States, but I try not to get too close to that border.

But I digress. As I was saying, I do occasionally suffer a bout of writers block, but I do live to serve, so there will be more original content here from now on. I won't be able to resist the occasional political commentary, so they won't be gone altogether, they just won't be the focus of this site.

I'm working on refining my voice, such as it is, and I will continue to ask for your comments and emails, as well as participation in the polls to help guide me. So stay with me, and keep me updated with your feedback. Please don't forget your lead aprons.

No comments:

Post a Comment