Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things I Like

I seem to have alot of people asking me who or what I do like, since I generally share my dislikes with ya'll. Obviously, even I can't hate everyone and everything. I make damn sure that the people I like know who they are, so here's a list of some of the things I like.

Television.
Cats.
Cigarettes.
Mocking others.
Fast cars.
Hot women.
Good grooming.
Intelligence.
Tattoos.
Cheeseburgers.
Confidence.
Hockey.
Political snark.
Diet Mountain Dew.
Clean antique furniture.
Comic books featuring female heroes.
Nice hotels.
Computer games that simulate world domination.
Actual world domination.
Rollercoasters.
Smart humor.

Of course, I don't like people who post lists of things they like, so I'm just gonna go indulge in a bit of self-loathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment